Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good things come in threes.

1. The top of the champagne bottle Nealy and I were drinking. Which was the image of a random lady in a field of sunflowers. 


2. Esra Rosie!


Stumbled across her drawings on fffffound. She does stuff for publications like Nylon and Vice. Rather cute. http://www.esraroise.com/portfolio/selected-work

3. My vintage find of the week(maybe year):

I've been looking for a leather knapsack for a while now, but ones I found where either too pricey or too dilapidated or what have you. I stumbled upon a Goodwill-esque store on Haarlemstraat called Volksbond. Great place, loads of potential DIY projects, inexpensive. You aren't going to believe me when I tell you I paid two euro for this baby. TWO EURO! That's like three USdollars! So amazing. Un-hemmed rough-edged leather, old school silver buckles, long strap. Serious love affair.

No comments: