Monday, January 5, 2009

Amsterdam 2009

Almost finished making arrangements for Amsterdam. It turns out I will be working with my favorite Dutchie, Niko, over in Alkmaar (which is about 20 miles north of Amsterdam). He is a big architect over there and is going to teach me all he knows, and hook me up with a great art-related job/internship. Which, goes without saying, will be super great experience for me. He sent me his company website and I found his portrait:
  

Also, I found out I can bring my bicycle on Virgin Atlantic for free! Amazingly awesome.  

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I would like to revisit, as I liked your writings.

If you like reading short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP