Wednesday, April 30, 2008

the BOOK and my travels.

Here's a little preview of this book thing that I'm working on. It's just drawings of children, and memories of youth, and loss of memories. It's kind of all the place right over but I'll be able to pull it all together eventually. (If you click on the pictures you can see the full size and all the details, very encouraged!)
Here's the front page! 


This is not a part of my little book, but it is something that I did and thought was cute. I love journalist notebooks that flip over like that. I always keep this in my back pocket.

These two pages are of pictures that I took with my fish-eye camera and cut the people out of them.

That's all I've got as of now, but I'm slowly adding more. 




Those are my niece and nephew (Cooper and Chloe). 

Anyway, I'm working way too much at my job right now, even though its all computer work from home, its just so easy to log in 9 hour days. I'm going to try and cut back and work on some painting stuff. Also, I've got to start getting sketches together for my furniture class this summer. I think I'm going to make a small one person bench with a drawer or something of the like. 

Oh and I'll post pictures of my desk later tonight. Hurray! 

No comments: